. Here’s the specifics:
:: and enter offer code MASC0713by September 20, 2013 AND
:: Make at least one direct deposit of $500+ within 60 days of opening the account.
Obviously, there’s some fine print involved, so you need to read it all, but here are a few things I noted:
- Offer available to individuals who have not had a KeyBank personal checking account in the last 12 months.
- Limit one premium per individual. Limit one premium per qualifying account.
- If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25 account early closure fee.
- Your gift will be deposited within 90 days of meeting requirements.
- You will receive a Form 1099-INT, which means the $200 may be taxable. Big whoop. You’re paying tax on free money. Enjoy!
There you have it — $200 for opening a checking account online. Not bad, especially if you’re in the market for a new bank.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.