Hostess Gift Guide
The gift ideas below will work as host or hostess gifts for all those parties on your social calendar OR for the person on your gift lift that loves to entertain! We all know those friends. They can throw together a dinner party at the last minute that looks flawless and not a hair is out of place. For your friend that loves to entertain but makes it look like the apocalypse hit her house (like someone typing this list), hire her a maid.
Some of these would even make super fun teacher gifts! Grab a few now and set them aside so you are ahead of the game. Not everyone does teacher gifts around the holidays, but if you do, it can be one of the things that people forget in the chaos of the holiday.
1. — These are the COOLEST cups. Made with a double-wall vacuum insulation (similar to Yeti but WAY cheaper), these keeps drink cold OR hot for hours and insulate hands from either temp. Ice doesn’t melt and coffee stays super hot. Comes in several different colors (pink!) and styles (low ball, can cooler) but the original tumbler is not super expensive! Throw in a mini bottle of their fave liquor and a mixer and you’ve got such a fun gift.
2. Kitchen Accessories — You can never go wrong with a cute or a set of adorable . Wrap these up with a kitchen soap and you have the perfect gift.
3. — We know these are spendy, but oh have mercy on your soul, they are AMAZING. The scents are glorious and they are loved by everyone. If you just can’t stomach the price, any beautiful candle is always appreciated as a gift! Most everyone can always use as well. Buy a huge bag and split them up for gifts!
4. — This is something most of us rarely buy for ourselves, but is such a fun thing to have on hand!
5. — Cards with questions to provoke conversation and find out things you wouldn’t necessarily talk about otherwise. Sets for families, kids, dinner parties, couples. These get amazing reviews!
6. — Obviously for your wine drinker, but there are TONS of fun designs and most are priced very inexpensively. You can also find very highly-rated and inexpensive for your bubbly-loving host.
7. — These can range anywhere from beautiful to practical to functional to raunchy. Something for everyone in your life!
8. — These are so fun for your host that puts together a killer cheese and Charcuterie board.
9. — If your host is a Lenox fan, this is a fun and inexpensive gift idea that can be used for years.
10. — There are SO many fun designs to choose from, find one that fits your host’s interests and pair with some fun or fancy .
11. — Calendars, napkins, magnets. These are HILARIOUS for Mamas, friends, sisters. “I don’t want to brag, but I’m pretty mediocre at housekeeping.” Ha!
12. — This is such a hilarious tongue in cheek gift idea. Designed out of high-impact plastic, but designed to look like an old-school paper plate with ridges. Perfect for serving!
13. Tea Sampler or Coffee — Pair their favorite tea or with a and some and you have the perfect gift! Grab a in a pretty box or their favorite brand if you know it.
14. — So much fun for your host that is into mixology or loves having a spirits bar. There are TONS of highly-rated books out there to provide all kinds of cocktail inspiration.
15. — It’s a straw! It’s a spoon! These are fabulous. Stir it up and then drink it up. Such a fun gift that people may not think to buy themselves.
16. — This can be such a personalized and unique gift! Find them an ornament in the breed of their favorite pet, their most-loved hot sauce, their sports team. Anything goes here!
17. — These are all over the place right now and such a fun gift idea. They come in either copper or gold and will hold a 12-ounce beverage. So cute!
18. Stemless Wine Glasses — Wine glasses are not just plain glass anymore, friends. So many fun designs and stemless makes them much harder to spill. These are beautiful and come in a set of four.
19. — These are so fun and kind of all over the place right now. They come with a lid so it’s the perfect tumbler for tailgating, traveling, outdoor parties and so much more. Super reasonable price!
Looking for more fun gift ideas?
Find more Gift Guides here.
Fantastic range of boards from best recipes and tips for frugal living to gardening and budgeting help.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.