Ibotta has just released a new retail offer:
- $10 off $100+ Best Buy purchase
That’s an easy $10 if you’re already planning to make a Best Buy purchase. The offer can be used over multiple purchases or on multiple items! The offer expires December 14, 2013, so get shopping!
New to Ibotta? It’s a smartphone app that pays you up to $40 every time you shop at local retailers like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer, QFC, Rite Aid, WinCo and Walgreens. The app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android phones.
- Create an Ibotta account here.
- Complete one or more of the tasks for the product(s) you’d like to save on.
- Purchase the product(s) at one of the participating retailers.
- Take a photo of your receipt with the Ibotta app.
- Get paid via PayPal every time your account reaches $5!
Ibotta offers sometimes vary by user. You may or may not have this particular offer available. Find more Ibotta deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.