Mini Kick Micro Scooter Giveaway
I speak often about my sincere love for the Mini Kick Scooter line. They make the best scooters in the world for kids. , a family-owned company out of Bend, Oregon, just started carrying them — and they are the same price as other online retailers!
The ‘s awesomeness comes from four features:
1. The wheels: Two wheels in the front and one in the back. Anything else is a recipe for disaster. Since the wheels are polyurethane they won’t leave black marks on the floor. My kids learned how to ride their scooters inside since it was too cold and/or wet right after Christmas.
2. The lean-to-steer design: This allows children to use their body weight to control the steering, giving them a feeling of stability as they gently curve from right to left — just like a bicycle. This is different than other scooters that require kids to turn the handlebars to turn the scooter. That’s why your kids keep falling over. This is the only scooter that isn’t frustrating for kids to ride.
This steering design also helps kids better transition to riding a bicycle since they already know how to lean to make the scooter turn.
3. The modular construction: All the parts are replaceable, so the scooters last, virtually forever. Our boys destroyed some of the parts by jumping the thing over curbs. My husband called the company to purchase replacement parts and they sent it to us for FREE (which was totally unexpected).
4. The weight: These things are super light. I can easily carry two of them while pushing a double stroller with two chunky kids — perfect for the “I’m tired and just can’t manage to ride my scooter one.more.minute” type of moment. They also pack well for camping trips and Sunriver vacations.
TikesBikes.com has the with FREE shipping. This is the same price as Amazon and all other retail outlets and a purchase through TikesBikes.com helps support a local small business!
You can read the rest of my Mini Kick review here.
TikesBikes.com sent me the new for Lucy to try out. It’s actually a Mini Kick Micro with the additional O-Bar handle and seat attachment. It will convert to a stand up scooter with the O-Bar and then can be switched out for the regular T-Bar handle when Lucy is older (like 3-ish).
This scooter will work from 18 months to well past 5-years-old. If you are purchasing for a toddler, the is the way to go! This scooter is priced at $114.99 with FREE shipping.
is giving a to one Dougasyu reader!
You have two chances to enter this giveaway:
1. REQUIRED — Just leave a comment with who would get this awesome scooter if you won. Make sure you enter an email you check frequently. It will only be used to you if you win.
2. OPTIONAL — . Come back and leave a second comment saying you “like” them.
Comments will close and one winner randomly selected at Noon on Wednesday, December 18, 2013. The winner will have 24 hours to reply to the email or another winner will be selected.
This post is sponsored by TikesBikes.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.