Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Deals 2018
If you know all about the sale and how it works and when to buy and how to buy and JUST WANT TO GET TO THE DEALS ALREADY, we’ve provided these handy links below to help you jump to the category you are looking for!
Absolute favorite MUST HAVE items
New Nordstrom Anniversary Sale favorites
Favorite Nordstrom basic tees
Favorite Nordstrom cardigans
Favorite Nordstrom denim options
Favorite Nordstrom booties
Favorite Nordstrom knee high/over the knee boots
Favorite Nordstrom sneaker options
Favorite Nordstrom light jackets
Favorite Nordstrom sweaters
Favorite Nordstrom outerwear options
Favorite Nordstrom shapewear options
Favorite Nordstrom purses and totes
Quick #nsale Reminders
- FREE shipping (no minimum order) and FREE returns by mail or to your local Nordstrom.
- Popular items will sell out during the Early Access Sale, so buy what you think you want in several sizes NOW and return what you don’t end up wanting later.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group
We are doing something new and have created an Anniversary Sale Facebook group!
We will be emailing our favorite deals and posting on the blog, but the Facebook group is for up to the minute deals AND a chance for you to share what you are looking for so we can help you find specific items.
Join the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook group here!
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan — $76.90 + FREE shipping ($116 after sale)
THIS WILL SELL OUT.
I swear you won’t ever take it off. I put it on in the store last year with zero intention of leaving with it and then refused to take it off.
HEAVEN. So soft and so flattering with the fitted style. Actually gives me shape in the front AND the booty. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
Literally like wearing a blanket without feeling like you’re wearing a blanket. Cozy, warm, snuggly, super cute with pockets. Is there anything better?
I CAN NOT OVERSTATE THIS ENOUGH. If you are even marginally interested in this, BUY IT NOW AND THEN DECIDE. But fair warning, you probably won’t want to send it back.
Natori Feathers Underwire Bra — $44.90 + FREE shipping ($68 after sale)
Natori is almost everyone’s favorite bra and it only goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale. Super comfortable and you almost forget you’re wearing it. It’s perfect! It (almost) literally comes in one million colors and one million sizes. If you don’t believe me, maybe you can believe the 5 stars it gets out of 2.2K reviewers.
You can also pick up the Natori Rose Dream Custom Coverage Bra for just $47.90 + FREE shipping ($72 after sale). Comes in five colors and also gets amazing reviews!
Check out all Natori bras and panties included in the sale.
Zella ‘Live In’ High Waist Leggings — $35.90 + FREE shipping ($54 after sale)
Plus Size Zella ‘Live In’ High Waist Leggings here
These things are amazing. The quality is fantastic and they hold their shape really, really well. They are on the thicker side so they won’t wear out and they are warm. They are crazy comfortable, well made and have the perfect fabric. They are stretchy, but not thin. They are flexible, but stay put.
I have not tried the high waist leggings yet, but I have friends that absolutely swear by them and will never go back to a regular waist. They keep everything tucked in, no slippage in the rear when you are working out (or just bending over) and give a beautiful silhouette to your figure.
Love, love, LOVE them. I wear the regular Live In Leggings (read: not high waisted) almost exclusively when I dress up, with boots and a sweater in the winter or a nice tank and my TOMS Wedge Booties when it’s a little warmer out. Really versatile!
For size reference, I am 5’8″ and 165 pounds and wear a SMALL. Not even kidding. If you’re concerned, buy both sizes you think you might be and return one.
Honestly, some colors and styles will go on sale throughout the year, but the Anniversary Sale is generally the only time to get solid colors this cheap. Or have all the sizes in stock at the sale price.
Available in Black, Navy and Red this year.
For all Zella included in the sale this year, click here.
Zella Live In Lite Crop Leggings — $33.90 + FREE shipping ($52 after sale)
Until I graduated to working out in shorts because my body gets to one bajillion degrees when I wear anything but a sports bra and spandex, these were the absolute only workout pants I would wear. I own about 7 pairs of their original Zella Live In Capri, in several different colors.
These are the most amazing workout pants. They are NOT see-through, but not so thick that you want to die from heat stroke. They stay put so you’re not messing with them throughout your entire workout. They are a great length. And the price is UNBEATABLE. This is the lowest they go all year unless we see some weird sort of freak clearance. Buy five pairs and thank me later.
Available in Black, Navy and Red Tannin.
Check out all Zella included in the sale, so many great items this year!
FOR THE OFFICE:
- Halogen Scallop Edge Sweater just $39.90 + FREE shipping ($59 after sale)
- 1901 Button Back Sweater just $38.90 + FREE shipping ($59 after sale)
Madewell Province Cross Back Knit Pullover just $45.90 + FREE shipping ($69.50 after sale)
CASUAL AND SLIGHTLY LESS FANCY:
- Caslon Side Button Hooded Sweater just $49.90 + FREE shipping ($69 after sale)
- BP. Textured Stitch V-Neck Pullover just $25.90 + FREE shipping ($39 after sale) – This one is selling out quickly in select colors so don’t wait!
- Caslon Ruched Sleeve Pullover just $32.90 + FREE shipping ($49 after sale)
- Caslon Stripe Panel Sweater just $32.90 + FREE shipping ($49 after sale)
BP. Twist Front Sweater just $31.90 + FREE shipping ($49 after sale)
I just bought this Gibson Cozy Fleece Tunic in the Heather Gray after seeing it on a few other sites and people RAVING about it. It really looks like nothing on the website, but people are saying it’s so soft and comfy. Great with leggings in the fall or skinny jeans and boots.
Recommendation is to size down. A few people have said it’s boxy, so it definitely depends on your frame and body type.
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee just $17.90 + FREE shipping ($25 after sale) – I live in basic tees and every year, Nordstrom releases a new one that quickly becomes my favorite. This Caslon tee was my FAVORITE from last year after trying on approximately one hundred. I own in pink, gray and a light blue that isn’t available this year and the gray is THE BEST. This year I’m buying white and black. Buy all the colors and thank me later. True to size.
- BP. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee just $11.90 + FREE shipping ($17 after sale) – Several colors available and gets AMAZING reviews. BP. is always a solid brand and at under $12, you can’t go wrong having a few extra basic tees in your closet.
- BP. Pocket Tee just $18.90 + FREE shipping ($29 after sale) – I have a few long-sleeved tees from BP. and they are some of my favorites to wear. I was kicking myself last year for not buying more because I wear them ALL THE TIME. Even in the summer because they are lightweight and super easy to layer. Love the pocket detail! Available in several colors.
- Caslon Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Cotton Tee just $17.90 + FREE shipping ($25 after sale) – This is a tighter fit than the BP. Pocket Tee and note that it recommends to size up. This would be a great layering piece! Six classic colors available.
This Free People January Tee gets CRAZY good reviews and is just under $32! I have a similar top from BP. that I wear ALL THE TIME in the cooler weather. Love the longer back so you can easily wear with leggings or jeans and it will give you some coverage. And Free People is one of my FAVORITE brands!
Reviewers say size down.
Fantastic price on this BP. Plaid Shirt, less than $32 and tons of colors to choose from! I’ve had my eye on a similar shirt from a different brand that’s over twice the price.
- Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater just $45.90 + FREE shipping ($69 after sale)
- BP. Cocoon Cardigan just $31.90 + FREE shipping ($49 after sale) – Super affordable option that comes in several colors!
- Madewell Ryder Cardigan just $64.90 + FREE shipping ($98 after sale) – Looks super comfy and is a bit more affordable than the Barefoot Dreams cardigan (although I can’t promise it will be as cozy, ha!). Definitely more of a traditional cardigan feel if you are looking for a more classic look.
This Cloud Nine Drape Jacket from BLANKNYC looks AMAZING. Reviews are good on the site and I’ve seen a few other fashion bloggers mention how great it is as well. Can be worn open or (from what I understand), there is a magnetic snap that helps it drape to totally change the look!
- KUT from the Kloth ‘Diana’ Stretch Skinny Jeans just $59.90 + FREE shipping ($89.50 after sale) – These come in both regular and petite sizes and are an AWESOME value for a great brand! All KUT from the Kloth on sale here.
AG ‘The Legging’ Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans just $149.90 + FREE shipping ($225 after sale) – Okay, I know this is a higher price point, but this is such a quality brand I had to share. Denim is definitely one of the areas worth spending a few extra bucks on and this is a great discount! I have been DYING for a pair of AG jeans.
- NYDJ Barbara Stretch Bootcut Jeans just $78.90 + FREE shipping ($119 after sale) – NYDJ makes such a great jean. Super flattering to all body types with an awesome slimming technology. These Barbara jeans are a high rise in a great dark wash. All NYDJ denim here.
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans just $44.90 + FREE shipping ($68 after sale) – Such a great brand! Slimming, flattering, great color and an AMAZING price.
Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Side Zip Plaid Skinny Pants — $44.90 + FREE shipping ($68 after sale) – LOVE the plaid detail on these and they are a nice breakaway from a traditional dark pant. Pocket zippers for a little edgy detail, super cute for both the office and a night out!
- Paige Hoxton High Waist Ankle Skinnies just $109.90 + FREE shipping ($189 after sale) – Almost 50% off a normally much spendier brand! Definitely worth trying on a few sizes to see how they fit. This is one of the biggest discounts the brand is offering for the sale.
- Hudson Jeans Nico Midrise Super Skinny Jeans just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($195 after sale) – Another top quality brand at almost 50% off! These are a beautiful dark indigo wash.
For the past few years, I have been wearing Articles of Society skinnies and LOVE them. Super stretchy and comfy and I can get 3-4 wears out of them before washing without them getting totally stretched out. The Articles of Society Sarah is less than $42!
I definitely recommend sizing down. I tried several sizes and settled on the 27 (size 4). I generally wear a 6-8 in jeans, but both of those felt stretched out after just wearing them around the house. The 27 feels snug when I put them on, but stretch to the perfect fit after walking around a little bit.
I also bought the high waist, distressed Articles of Society Heather to try this year! Less than $45.
- Sam Edelman Maurine Bootie just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($169.95 after sale) – Sam Edelman is one of my favorite shoe brands and this bootie has such a classic feel to it! Just a little bit of edgy detail, but not overly flashy. Super cute with jeans, but also great with a dress or skirt. Comes in 3 colors.
- Blondo Lanka Waterproof Bootie just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($149.95 after sale) – This is such a great price for a quality brand and LOVE that they are waterproof! Perfect if you live in a rainier climate. Three different colors to choose from.
- Born Fredrika Bootie just $89.90 + FREE shipping ($134.95 after sale) – I bought a pair of Born boots a few years ago and they are like butter on my feet. So amazingly comfortable and they are such a classic style. LOVE this bootie and the slightly tapered in heel.
- Lucky Brand Yabba Wedge Bootie just $86.90 + FREE shipping ($129.95 after sale) – These in the Blush Suede are officially my favorite shoe of the sale, but they also come in four other colors! Love the cut out AND zipper and the wedge heel is such a classic shoe.
LOVE this TOMS Ella Chelsea Boot, priced at just $78.90 + FREE shipping ($118.95 after sale). Comes in two different colors with that adorable side panel for a pop of color. My TOMS wedges are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own, so I assume these would be very similar without the heel.
LOVE these waterproof booties from Sorel! Nice concealed wedge heel and great tread for getting you through slippery conditions.
Readers are saying these are amazingly comfortable, actually waterproof, super versatile and great for nasty weather. Order a size up if you want to wear with thick socks.
- Frye Melissa Knee High Boot just $249.90 + FREE shipping ($427.95 after sale) – Another HUGE sale on a great brand! I’ve seen Frye marked down around 10% off at Nordstrom before, so this is a pretty steep discount. Beautiful leather knee high boot, available in 2 different colors.
- Blondo Danny Over the Knee Waterproof Boot just $169.90 + FREE shipping ($259.95 after sale) – These are a fantastic classic boot with no-fuss details and a very streamlined look, available in two colors. And they are WATERPROOF. These would be great for the office if you walk a bit to work or if you just live in a rainier climate.
- Steve Madden Brinkley Over the Knee Stretch Boot just $86.90 + FREE shipping ($129.95 after sale) – These are a nice affordable option for over the knee, available in two colors with a very classic look.
- Vans Old Skool Sneaker just $42.90 + FREE shipping ($64.95 after sale) – LOVE the classic look of this sneaker and the rose gold detail! Super cute with skinny jeans or shorts.
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker just $39.90 + FREE shipping ($59.95 after sale) – This one WILL SELL OUT! Love the fabric on these, would be so cute with jeans or shorts.
- Ecco Soft 7 Sneaker just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($159.95) – These are certainly a pricier option but they are SO CUTE. Available in four pastel colors and the perfect sneaker to dress up or down. Athleisure, as people say?
- ED Ellen Degeneres Crowley Quilted Sneaker just $64.90 + FREE shipping ($97.95 after sale) – More affordable option in a quilted pattern. These have a memory foam sole, so I imagine are so super comfortable! 3 colors available.
- Cole Haan GrandPro Spectator Scalloped Slip-On Sneaker just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($150 after sale)
- Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneaker just $42.90 + FREE shipping ($65 after sale) – These are THE CUTEST. The Shoreline dresses up the brand just a bit and I wear mine with everything. Dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans, leggings, you name it. I find they run pretty true to size, but if your feet are a little wider, you can try going up a half size for comfort. Last year the burgundy sold out almost immediately and this Dusty Taupe is pretty awesome, so don’t wait too long.
- Josef Seibel Caspian Sneaker just $86.90 + FREE shipping ($129.95 after sale) – These are a nice low-profile sneaker that can easily be worn with a dressier jean or pant. Get FANTASTIC reviews, although some say they do run narrow.
- adidas Gazelle Sneaker just $67.90 + FREE shipping ($90 after sale) – Available in two colors.
- Caslon Knit Blazer just $39.90 + FREE shipping ($59 after sale) – Comes in TONS of different colors and available in both regular and petite, this blazer is kind of a must if you ever need to dress in anything resembling business casual. The knit material makes this less formal than a traditional blazer and infinitely more comfortable. Great price! (Mostly sold out, but the Two Pocket Knit Blazer is in stock!)
- Olivia Moon Cotton Blend Knit Blazer just $64.90 + FREE shipping ($98 after sale) – This is always a super popular item during the Anniversary Sale! Comes in 4 great colors and with a cotton/polyester blend, it’s a bit more business casual than super serious. Love the Pink Smoke!
- BLANKNYC Meant to be Moto Jacket with Removable Hood just $64.90 + FREE shipping ($98 after sale) – SO SAD that the Mushroom color is already sold out, but love love love this jacket. Love that you can go a little more casual by adding the hood or dressing up a bit more without it. Really reasonable price for a quality moto jacket!
Be sure to check out the various discounts on Patagonia outerwear for men and women!
If you are looking for a rain boot to go with your new raincoat, Nordstrom has the Hunter Original Short Rain Boot and the Hunter Original Tall Rain Boot on sale!
- Spanx Higher Power Mid-Thigh Shaping Shorts for $23.90 + FREE shipping ($38 after sale) — Comes in regular and sizes in two colors. These are perfect for form-fitting dresses and if you’re concerned about any sort of a muffin top because the top goes all the way to your bra line.
- Spanx Power Short Mid Thigh Shaper for $23.90 + FREE shipping ($36 after sale) — Comes in regular and sizes in two colors. These are the same as the above option but stop at your waist.
- Yummie Ultralight Seamless Shaping Shorts for $12.90 + FREE shipping ($18 after sale) — Get these if you wear skirts and dresses and want to solve the sweating between the thighs/chaffing problem. Plus they will smooth your side chub out a bit (but not nearly as much as Spanx or other more substantial shapewear).
- kate spade oakwood street – kinsley pebbled leather wallet just $125.90 + FREE shipping ($188 after sale)
- BP. Stitched Faux Leather Tote just $25.90 + FREE shipping ($39 after sale) – I bought a similar BP. purse last year and use it ALL THE TIME to carry my laptop, sweater, water bottle and the various flotsam and jetsam that comes with having kids.
- Leith Faux Leather Metal Handle Tote Bag just $38.90 + FREE shipping ($59 after sale) – Comes with both a metal handle and shoulder strap.
- Leith Trapezoid Faux Leather Tote just $35.90 + FREE shipping ($52 after sale) – Love the detail on this one, including the trapezoid shape. Gives it a slightly edgier look than a traditional tote. Comes in 2 colors.
Some additional brands that I love include Paige, Hudson and Rag & Bone denim, Rebecca Minkoff purses, Sam Edelman flats, kate spade, Trish McEvoy cosmetics, Clarisonic and SO much more.
Click here to check out everything in the sale. Keep in mind, if you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you will only be able to add to your wish list right now. Shipping and returns are always FREE.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.