A few weeks ago, I attended a Ladies’ Night, where we all brought something to share for dinner and dessert. One woman brought this dessert, and it was the perfect sweet treat for a hot summer night: a graham cracker crust topped with cream and studded with chunks of fresh peaches. In typical potluck fashion, it started the whole Who-Brought-This-And-May-I-Please-Have-The-Recipe round of questions as soon as it was served.
The great thing about the ingredient list is that it features items you probably have in your stockpile, thanks to great summer deals (marshmallows and graham crackers), while featuring those sweet peaches that are just starting to appear in our local orchards and produce markets.
My husband and I found ourselves back in Maryhill, Washington where we picked three big boxes of peaches for $1 a pound. They are ripening faster than we can eat so I used that as a great excuse to make this dessert. Using or , find an orchard or farm stand near you for fresh peaches and nectarines. Different varieties will be ripening over the next several weeks.
You could swap out the peaches in this recipe for any soft seasonal fruit or berry. Chocolate pudding would also be a fun substitution for a chilled s’mores dessert. Enjoy!
Peaches and Cream No-Bake Dessert
16 whole graham crackers
3/4 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. sugar, divided
4 c. mini marshmallows
1/4 c. milk
1 t. vanilla extract
1 pint heavy cream
8 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Combine the crackers and 1/4 cup of sugar in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you have consistent crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse a few times to combine. Set aside 1/4 cup of the graham cracker mixture for the topping. Pour the rest of the graham cracker mixture into a 9×13″ pan and press with your fingertips to make a crust.
- In a medium pot, heat marshmallows and milk over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form, then add 1/4 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract. Beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the marshmallow mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream mixture over the crust, arrange the peaches on the cream, then spread the remaining cream mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs on top. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Find more delicious recipes on our Recipe Page! And make sure you’re for more recipe inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.