New to ? It’s a that pays you up to $40 every time you shop at local retailers like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Whole Foods, Fred Meyer, QFC, Rite Aid, WinCo and Walgreens. The app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android phones.
- Complete one or more of the tasks for the product(s) you’d like to save on.
- Purchase the product(s) at one of the participating retailers.
- Take a photo of your receipt with .
- Get paid via PayPal every time your account reaches $5!
Ibotta offers sometimes vary by user. You may or may not have this particular offer available. Find more Ibotta deals here.
gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop. It’s like having grocery coupons on your mobile phone, but way better!
- offers can be redeemed with receipt from any store.
- Use on iPhone, Android or desktop. You don’t need a smartphone!
- Cash out once you reach $20 in rebates.
- Some offers can be redeemed more than once.
Offers work at any store. Just follow these simple steps:
- for iPhone or Android, or use the Snap website
- Browse our offers before you shop
- Purchase promoted products at any store
- Snap a photo of your receipt and get cash in your account!
Earn $20 in cash back and they’ll send you a check. It’s that simple. Plus, you can earn even more cash by sharing Snap with friends. .
helps you save money on the brands you love. Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers. All you have to do is pick the ones you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, Checkout 51 sends you a check.
Tips for using :
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You only get cash back for the exact product listed.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
Here’s how Cartwheel by Target works:
- Sign up for (*Facebook is required)
- Click one of the Collections buttons (Hot Deals seems like a great place to start)
- Find a useful item and click on it.
- The image will flip. Click add for the offer to be added to your Cartwheel account.
- Each person has 10 offer spots to start and can earn more when you accumulate badges.
How to redeem your Cartwheel offers:
- Show your Cartwheel barcode on your phone at checkout (you can find it via Facebook).
- If you don’t have a smartphone, click on ‘My Cartwheel’, then ‘Redeem in Store’ and hand the paper to the cashier.