We are busy busy BUSY rounding up all of our tried and tested favorites AND all of our new favorites from the Anniversary Sale and posting up to the minute deals in our private Facebook group, but we wanted to give you a one-stop shop for all of our favorite shoes.
According to Nordstrom’s affiliate program, shoes were the number one top seller from the Anniversary Sale in 2016. They feature some of the newest and trendiest styles, along with some classics that will last for years. The prices may be higher than what you would spend at Target, but the quality of the brands they feature coupled with their AMAZING customer service makes it worth every penny.
Nordstrom will stretch your shoes if you need for a wider foot or even sell you two different sizes for each of your feet. If you want to order online and pick up in store, they will have the sizes and styles ready for you when you arrive. Great option if you are in a hurry or have small children with you!
Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for all of our favorite deals sorted by category!
- Born Allie Scalloped Ballet Flat just $59.90 + FREE shipping ($89.95 after sale) – As I mention below, I have a pair of Born boots from last years’ sale and they are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. These adorable flats come in several different colors and I can ALMOST guarantee they will be amazing. Super cute with skinny jeans!
- UGG Vista Slip-On Flat just $59.90 + FREE shipping ($89.95 after sale) – Another great brand at a fantastic discount! These would be the perfect business casual shoe. Reviewers say these are amazingly comfortable!
- Vans Old Skool Sneaker just $39.90 + FREE shipping ($59.5 after sale) – Available in both pink and brown (called Wild Dove? Ha!). LOVE the classic look of this sneaker. Super cute with skinny jeans or shorts.
- Caslon Camden Sneaker just $59.90 + FREE shipping ($89.95 after sale) – The toe cap gives these a menswear-inspired look and gives them a little extra funk and fancy over a traditional sneaker. The grey suede is really interesting with the silver toe cap! Angela bought these and reports they are AMAZING!
These Born Felicia Knee High Boots might just be my absolute favorite item from the sale. I bought a pair of Born boots last year and they are like butter on my feet. So amazingly comfortable and they are such a classic style. They go with EVERYTHING. At just $159.90 + FREE shipping on a regular price of $239.95, these are a freaking steal.
They come in both wide and regular calf and four different colors. When I originally bought my boots, I bought in wide calf because I measured right at the edge of regular and wide and I had to return them. Err on the side of the smaller fit unless you feel like your calves are bigger than everyone else in the world.
KNEE HIGH/OVER THE KNEE BOOTS
- Birkenstock Sarnia Boot just $119.90 + FREE shipping ($178.95 after sale) – This is the ONLY style that is on sale for Birkenstock. These are so super cute, come in 3 different colors and the signature Birkenstock insole. Great price!
- Halogen Scarlett Over the Knee Boot just $119.90 + FREE shipping ($189.95 after sale) – My favorite over the knee boot from the sale and it just happens to be the least expensive! Love the classic, no frills style and the slit back (behind the knee) makes for the perfect custom fit, no matter the size of your legs. Two colors available!
- Frye Melissa Seam Boot just $246.90 + FREE shipping ($397.95 after sale) – Another HUGE sale on a great brand! I’ve seen Frye marked down around 10% off at Nordstrom before, so this is a pretty steep discount. Beautiful leather knee high boot, available in 3 different colors.
FAVORITE BOOTIE OPTIONS
- Sam Edelman Merton Bootie just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($149.95 after sale) – Sam Edelman is one of my favorite shoe brands and this bootie has such a classic feel to it! Just a little bit of edgy detail, but not overly flashy. Super cute with jeans, but also great with a dress or skirt.
- Blondo Ida Waterproof Bootie just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($149.95 after sale) – This is such a great price for a quality brand and LOVE that they are waterproof! Perfect if you live in a rainier climate. Four different colors to choose from.
- Vince Camuto Francia Bootie just $99.90 + FREE shipping ($149.95 after sale) – Love the slim look of this bootie and the extra detail of the loop on the back. Vince Camuto is another fantastic, classic brand. Available in four great, neutral colors. One reviewer stated that because a little bit of ankle shows, it gives length to your legs.
- Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie just $79.90 + FREE shipping ($119.95 after sale) – If you are looking for a lower heel (and a lower price point), this bootie from Hinge fits the bill! I have a pair from Hinge that I bought last year and they are super comfortable and SO cute. I am a pretty true 8.5 and had to go with a 9 as they were a bit narrower through the toe.
- TOMS Deia Block Heel Bootie just $64.90 + FREE shipping ($97.95 after sale) – LOVE this twist on a classic bootie with the tweed detail on the heel. I have two pairs of TOMS wedges and they are the most comfortable shoes I own. Angela tried these one and reports they are really comfy.
- Lucky Brand Brielley Perforated Bootie just $92.90 + FREE shipping ($138.95 after sale) – The zipper detail is super cute, but the asymmetrical line on the top of the bootie sends this one over the top. Available in three colors and with a low stacked heel, I imagine they are super comfortable.
- BP. Faren Bootie just $69.90 + FREE shipping ($99.95 after sale) – Similar to the Brielley bootie, but instead of the zipper detail, you get the cutout side notches AND the price point is way lower if you are looking to spend less than $100. Angela bought these and she’s in LOVE.
- Rag & Bone Margot Fringe Cap Toe Bootie on sale $329.90 + FREE shipping ($495 after sale) – I know, I know. So expensive. But I had to share these because I’ve seen them on several other fashion sites I follow and apparently they are the cutest and so super comfortable. The price is not for the faint of heart, but so worth it if you have a much larger budget for fashion.
- Vince Camuto Ankia Suede Pump just $79.90 + FREE shipping ($119.95 after sale) – LOVE the edgier toe detail on this pump, takes it from a traditional heel to something just a bit funkier. So super cute with skinny jeans or a skirt.
- Sam Edelman Tia Ankle Strap Pump just $79.90 + FREE shipping ($119.95 after sale) – Beautiful classic pump from Sam Edelman (one of my favorite brands!). Comes in several different colors, including both patent leather and suede.
Click here to browse all the shoes from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Shipping and returns are FREE on all items!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group
We are doing something new this year and have created an Anniversary Sale Facebook group!
We will be emailing our favorite deals and posting on the blog, but the Facebook group is for up to the minute deals AND a chance for you to share what you are looking for so we can help you find specific items.
Join the FLNW Anniversary Sale Facebook group here!
Don’t miss our full round-up of all the best deals from the sale.
If you are new to Nordstrom shopping or need a refresher, check out our Ultimate Guide to Shopping Nordstrom on a Budget.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.